Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Detroit Free Press Article

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rhondaizhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.freep.com/entertainment/n...8_20011118.htm

    The picture in the paper was a lot nicer than the online version with no pictures.

    Eeeeehhhhhhhh.....I can't wait until tomorrow to get the CD.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Colleen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2000
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm with ya' sweetie!
    And the Free Press was a nice little surprise....and a great article.

    btw....I'm still waiting for your neighbour to get his ass into work.
    I haven't seen him in over a week.

    ------------------
    There's a thin woman inside me screaming to get out; I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rhondaizhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you see THIS in the article???

    Things will be a little different for Kid Rock this time out, when he and Twisted Brown Trucker launch a three-year tour early next year

    OMG...a three year tour??? I can see my Northwest World Perks miles growing as we speak. Who wants to travel with me on a mission to see the most KR concerts???

    SandraDeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon...who's interested?? lol

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rhondaizhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's o.k. Colleen......he'll get there.

    I thought of you on Saturday night.....I came to visit your country and deposit some american dollars into the Canadian casino. LOL

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Wizekrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2000
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i sooo love this article...

    and the tour theme song shall be "On the Road Again" smile

    ------------------
    ~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rhondaizhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 14th, 2001
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes??? Do I have a road buddy?? smile

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Wizekrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2000
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    its a possibility...

    ------------------
    ~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ~KRC~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2001
    Posts
    334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    as soon as i read that i thought of the song from gilligan's island...

    a three year tour
    a three year tour

    WOOOOOOOMOTHERFUCKINHOOOOOOOO!!!! i cannot wait!!!

    ------------------
    bitch bow when i pass thru
    for the kid the rock
    the red, white, blue

    I just remembered that I'm absent minded
    Wait, I mean I've lost my mind, I can't find it
    ~ Eminem

    traycee and krc's kid rock board

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SandraDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2000
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was some good reads!!!!

    Three years eh?@

    Sounds good to me!!!

    Ahhh I can see it now, The Happy Shiney Kid Rock girls walking into venues all over the country!



    ------------------
    ~so I poured another strong one
    and chopped a line from here to Texas
    cuz I've lost another good one
    she's on the midnight train to Memphis~

  10. #10
    Inactive Member yoddleinmyvalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2000
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I so loved this article.

    ------------------
    Magoo promised me a good toeing..yeah you heard her....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •